RMZ Corp is a happy place to work in, where your voice is heard and your opinion valued. Every employee is considered an important and respected part of the team and is given great challenges, which only means greater opportunities to grow. We’re as selective about the people we want on the team, as you are about the people you want to work with.
AVP- INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
JOB CODE: RMZ/IA/OCT017 | LOCATION: BANGALORE | QUALIFICATION: CA/ MBA | EXPERIENCE: 10 – 15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
We are seeking a passionate Investment Management professional to join Team RMZ, work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards, responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
- Key responsibilities include ideation, origination and execution of transactions across PE, M&A, Finance and Merchant Banking space
- Originating deals through bottoms-up data mining/primary research and leveraging networks such as Banks, Wealth Managers, Rating Agencies, CA firms and referrals
- Manage end-to-end execution of deals including preparation of Pitches/IMs, Financial and Valuation Models, Structuring, Due Diligence, Documentation, Negotiations and Client Management
- Lead the Real Estate practice and to be a part of the Seniors & Strategy team,
- Responsible to maximizing the performance and value of the company's portfolio of real estate assets that are owned and/or managed through acquisitions, dispositions, or operations
- Responsible for formulating and implementing a long-range real estate asset management and/or fund management strategy
- Review and stay current with all regulations, policies and procedures, and industry trends.
- Strong analytical skills are required.
- Strong interpersonal/customer service skills essential with the ability to create/build and maintain relations with internal and external parties.
- Strong organizational skills required with the ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team in a time sensitive environment where meeting established deadlines are critical.
- Self-starter/motivated and detail oriented.
- Individual should have an open, creative and innovative mindset